Upper Township Primary School
2020-2021 School Year
*New Online Open Registration Process*
Please visit the Districts website,
Under Announcements on the homepage, you will find the link to Open Registration.
You may also click the link below:
If you do not have access to a computer, we will have computers available at the Upper Township Board Office,
525 Perry Road, Petersburg, NJ 08270
Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
The following documentation will be needed in order to register your student(s):
- Birth Certificate - Child must be 5 years of age by October 1, 2020.
- Immunization Records - Please provide your student’s most current immunization records.
- (2) Two Proofs of Residency - Two acceptable forms include: Current Upper Township Tax Bill, Mortgage Statement, Settlement Statement, Lease-fully executed with Certificate of Occupancy, Electric, Gas and/or Cable bill. Documents must show physical address.
- Guardianship/Custody Papers - are required only if applicable.
- Universal Health Form - student(s) physical form (form is available during the online Open Registration process).
If you have any questions, please call Nicole Schneider at (609) 628-3500, ext. 2221.
*Students currently enrolled in the Upper Township Primary School Preschool Program DO NOT need to register. *