Upper Township Primary School
2020-2021 School Year
*New Online Open Registration Process*
March 9, 2020 through March 27, 2020
Please visit the Districts website,
Under Announcements on the homepage, you will find the link to Open Registration.
You may also click the link below:
If you do not have access to a computer, we will have computers available at the Upper Township Board Office,
525 Perry Road, Petersburg, NJ 08270
Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
The following documentation will be needed in order to register your student(s):
- Birth Certificate - Child must be 5 years of age by October 1, 2020.
- Immunization Records - Please provide your student’s most current immunization records.
- (2) Two Proofs of Residency - Two acceptable forms include: Current Upper Township Tax Bill, Mortgage Statement, Settlement Statement, Lease-fully executed with Certificate of Occupancy, Electric, Gas and/or Cable bill. Documents must show physical address.
- Guardianship/Custody Papers - are required only if applicable.
- Universal Health Form - student(s) physical form (form is available during the online Open Registration process).
If you have any questions, please call Nicole Schneider at (609) 628-3500, ext. 2221.
*Students currently enrolled in the Upper Township Primary School Preschool Program DO NOT need to register. *