5th Grade Band Lessons
Band lessons take place on Wednesday's and Thursday's at the Elementary School
Each student will be assigned a lesson day that will remain the same for the school year. A schedule with your lesson group and time will be posted below each month. Lesson times rotate so you do not miss the same class / time each week.
Spring 2019 - Rehearsal Schedule
5th Grade Band Rehearsals:
- Thursday, March 14th (8:30-9:15am) - ES Cafeteria
- Thursday, April 4th (8:30-9:15am) - ES Cafeteria
- Thursday, May 9th (8:30-9:15am) - ES Cafeteria
- Wednesday, May 22nd (6:30-7:30pm) - ES Cafeteria
- UTES Band Dress Rehearsal - ES Gymnasium
- Wednesday, May 29th (6:30-7:30pm)
Thursday, May 30 - UTES Spring Band Concert
- Students should report to the Cafeteria at 6:30pm for Warm Up & Tuning.
- Band Concert begins at 7:00pm in ES Gymnasium
- Admission is Free - Donations will be accepted at the door
- Doors to the gymnasium will open at 6:30pm for Parents / Guardians / Audience Members
Degrees and Certifications:
BM - Music Education and Music Performance MA - Educational Leadership
Mr. Matthew Engle
Welcome to the UTES Instrumental Music Page! My name is Mr. Engle and I am the Upper Township Elementary & Middle School Band Director. This is my 9th year teaching instrumental music from 4th grades up through the high school level. It is an honor to join the Upper Township family and the great history of excellence within their music programs. I am excited to start the school year and begin working with you to continue to develop your musical abilities on your instrument!