As we make final preparations for the opening of schools, I wanted to provide you with information on the following items:
1. Instructions for device and supply pick-up (9/8/20) have been posted on the District webpage.
2. Tutorials on how to utilize SeeSaw have been posted on the Primary School website. Once students have their iPads, all they have to do is click on the app and their name and class will be visible.
3. Tutorials on how to utilize Google Classrooms have been posted on the Elementary School website.
4. On or before September 8, District usernames and passwords for STUDENTS will be available in Genesis.
5. New parent pick-up procedures will be sent in a separate email.
On behalf of the BOE, the administration, our staff and all of our students, I would like to thank everyone for their patience, understanding and trust that we will continue to provide exceptional experiences for your children. While we were disappointed that K and 6th Grade Orientations could not be scheduled, that time and energy was expended on creating the safest, healthiest environments for your children and our staff.
Have a safe, healthy Labor Day Weekend and we can't wait to see your children next week.
Yours in education,
Mr. P. 😀.