• Temporary Working Paper Procedures during school closure:

    1. Print the NJ Working Papers – Form A300 NJ Department of Education A300 Combined Certification Form or find in the attachmets below.
    2. Complete sections A, B, and C.
    3. The student minor MUST sign section F.
    4. Email forms with section A, B, C and a signature on section F as well as a copy of minor's birth certificate to dietz.kerry@upperschools.org
    5. Once processed, completed forms will be returned via email.


    If you are 14 years of age or older, please download and complete the working papers (A300 form). Once the form is complete, return it to the UTMS main office with a copy of your birth certificate. Your form will be reviewed and issued to you upon completion. Please contact the main office with any questions.


    Below you will find several resources regarding Child Labor Laws.